We work with local authorities, local economic partnerships, medium sized businesses, major social enterprises, smaller charities and environmental groups.
- Agritech Cornwall
- Blaenau Gwent Public Service Board
- Bridgend County Borough Council
- Brighton and Hove City Council
- Caerphilly Public Service Board
- Climate Challenge Fund
- Common Purpose
- Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Local Enterprise Partnership
- Cornwall Council
- Cornwall Development Company
- Council of the Isles of Scilly
- Creative Kernow
- Dartington Hall Trust
- Dartmoor National Park Authority
- Devon County Council
- Devon Local Nature Partnership
- Dorset Council
- Dorset Local Enterprise Partnership
- East Devon District Council
- Great South West
- Greener Kirkcaldy
- Heart of the South West Local Enterprise Partnership
- Mid Devon District Council
- Ministry of Technology and Communications, Sultanate of Oman
- Monmouthshire Public Service Board
- My Eduzone, Oman
- National Lottery Heritage Fund
- National Trust
- Newport Public Service Board
- Penzance Heliport
- Quartet Community Foundation
- Rikaz Global, Oman
- Rural Action Cwm Taf
- Somerset County Council
- Somerset Local Nature Partnership
- Somerset Wildlife Trust
- Swindon Borough Council
- Torfaen Public Service Board
- Unite Students
- University of Exeter
- University of the West of England
- Vale of Glamorgan Council
- Vale of Glamorgan Local Action Group
- Welsh Government
I would like to thank you and the team for all the hard work on the evaluation. You have provided very valuable insights, which are already shaping the remaining months of Smartline, and will help inform Smartline 2. You have all been really great to work with.
I would highly recommend Ash Futures. They have provided us with some excellent input into our longer term strategic thinking and horizon scanning. They provide a combination of great insight, clarity and creativity that helps bring future issues to life.
One of the most successful projects in my business life was Oman, the History of Our Future which I completed with the full support and partnership of Ash Futures. I have worked with Ash for several years and learnt a lot from our work together.
The feedback was very positive particularly on the more concise version of the recommendations which I shared with the Board. All in all it’s a good piece of work and should lead to change over the next 6-12 months.
We have worked with Ash Futures on a number of projects - ranging from impact assessments to economic strategies. We have always found them to be thoughtful, professional and flexible. We have been delighted with their work.
Ash Futures have written strategies and produced evaluations for us over several years, and have always delivered on their promises. They are a pleasure to work with.
I worked with Ash Futures on an intensive bid for a Technology Strategy Board Future Cities competition. Despite the very short deadlines they brought the partners together behind a single vision and produced a really strong product for the client.
Ash Futures have been instrumental in helping the five Public Services Boards (PSBs) in the Gwent region to consider some longer term issues and disruptors. Using a horizon scanning and scenarios, their analysis gave us the knowledge, techniques and understanding to embed long-term futures into the planning and delivery of the each PSBs Local Well-being Plans.
The Ash Futures team always help us to make sense of uncertainty and enable us to develop new strategies and approaches informed by future trends. Over the last few years they have shaped our thinking at all levels and helped us on our journey to become a more aware, empathetic and customer-focused business.
Thank you again for another excellent piece of work.
Thanks to you for being the evaluation dream team!